Vitamin H – Biotin
Vitamin H (Biotin) is a vitamin manufactured by our bodies in the intestines. Normal deficiencies are not found except after severe dieting, or long term use of antibiotics which kill bacteria necessary to form the vitamin.
Role In Our Body
- Helps maintain health of our skin and hair.
- Assists in the manufacture of body fats and acids.
- Dry scaly skin. Greyish pallor.
- Rash around mouth and nose.
- Stiff hair that is difficult to comb flat. Hair loss.
- Premature greying of hair.
- Low appetite, nausea.
- No known toxic effects.
Good Sources Of Vitamin H Biotin
- Egg Yolk
- Nuts & Seeds