Sulphur is one of the lesser talked about minerals, yet there is more Sulphur in our bodies than Salt, and it is found in every cell.
Role In Our Body
- Helps our body absorb and utilise nutrients.
- Helps regulate our blood sugar.
- Assists useful bacteria to form in our intestines.
- Helps maintain health of our joints and nervous system.
- Helps maintain health and appearance of our skin and hair.
- Dry skin.
- Dull or prematurely greying hair.
- No known toxic effects of dietary Sulphur, however chemical Sulphur can be toxic.
Good Sources Of Sulphur
- Meat (particularly Organ Meat)
- Cow’s Milk (especially from grass fed cows)
- Peaches & Apricots