Molybdenum is a lead-like metal that has, like other minerals our bodies require, it’s industrial uses. Such as lubrication and the hardening of steel.
Role In Our Body
- Helps our body utilise Iron and Copper
- Helps regulate uric acid levels.
- Assists in sex hormone production.
- Assists in forming tooth enamel.
- Believed to maintain health of the oesophagus.
- Easily decayed teeth.
- Gout and Arthritis.
- Possible Copper and Iron deficiency anaemia.
- No known toxic effects under 1000 mcg daily.
Good Sources Of Molybdenum
- Dairy (especially cheese & yoghurt)
- Leafy Greens