Inositol is a lesser known B group vitamin that is sometimes given as a supplement to treat high blood pressure, high cholesterol and anxiety.
Role In Our Body
- Promotes calmness of the brain and a sense of well-being.
- Helps us absorb nutrients from food.
- Assists body to digest fats by manufacturing Lecithin.
- Helps maintain health of bone marrow, hair, eyes and intestines.
- Helps maintain health of our arteries, liver, kidneys and heart.
- Anxiety, Insomnia, Mental disorders.
- No known toxic effects.
Good Sources Of Inositol
- Citrus Fruits (excluding Lemons)
- Grass Feed Meat