CoQ10 is a vitamin-like enzyme which has antioxidant properties similar to Vitamin E. It is found in most foods along with other enzymes and a healthy liver will produce CoQ10, providing Selenium levels are adequate.
Role In Our Body
- Anti-oxidant and blood regulator.
- Assists immune system to kill infections and eliminate poisons.
- Assists body cells to extract energy from food.
- Gum disease.
- High Blood pressure.
- Low energy and weakened muscles.
- Lowered immunity to disease.
- Premature aging and reduced life expectancy.
- No known toxic effects.
Good Sources Of CoQ10
- Meat (particularly organ meats)
- Fatty Fish (Trout, Mackerel, Sardines)
- Vegetables (Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower)
- Fruit (Oranges & Strawberries)
- Legumes (Lentils, Peanuts)