Chromium is required by our bodies to process the sugar we consume. The more sugar in our diet, the more Chromium we need.
Role In Our Body
- Assists in processing of sugar and alcohol in our body.
- Assists in the manufacture of good cholesterol and insulin.
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels.
- Loss of effective blood sugar regulation. Hypoglycaemia.
- High cholesterol levels. High blood pressure. Heart attack. Stroke.
- No known toxic effects – Difficult to absorb.
Good Sources Of Chromium
- Broccoli & Green Beans
- Whole Grains
- Beef & Poultry
- Apples & Bananas
- Dairy Products